Thursday, February 25, 2010

♥ silver fox.


the other day my two bestfriends were talking about the
silver streaks thats have been popping up on their pretty little heads,
and both were in agreement that they loved the way they looked
and would never consider plucking them!
as i listened to them, i could not help but feel a little
grey with envy, because the closest thing i have to grey hair right now
is the fur on my clothing, shed from my little grey cat, talula!
my sister, lissy, {who btw is a year younger than me!}, also has
a few rogue-style strands and she often threatens me
if i come anywhere near them!
after seeing the ladies from chanel's spring 2010 couture collection,
i am fairly certain that going grey is not such a bad thing.

3 ♥ love notes.:

  1. its my old soul busting out of my childlike, whimsical life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! exactly! which is why i will be a brunette my entire life :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These two are really excellent and attractive hairstyle images. you may check Hairstyles 2010 Pictures for an up to date glimpse of fashion world of hairstyles.

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!