Friday, November 5, 2010

♥ it's easily overlooked that what is now called vintage was once brand new.

i love the way each of the pieces from omavintage on etsy are styled.
sometimes a touch of red lipstick and a sullen look
is all you need to look super chic.

6 ♥ love notes.:

  1. whoa i love this shop now! thanks for sharing <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely agree about the red lipstick. It can make any outfit look like you are trying. I love that first scarf - thanks for spotlighting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the link to that great Etsy shop! I LOVE vintage pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree about this shop! I always peruse it and think, ooo, that's fantastic! But then I realize I prolly think it's so fantastic because SHE is fantastic! [Don't get me wrong, I love the vintage, but it doesn't normally fit me.]

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!