Monday, April 25, 2011

♥ spring fling @ streamline antiques.



occasionally,
in my spare time,
i make jewelry.

nothing too complicated-
i use simple materials such as
felt, ribbon and chiffon,
yet nothing too simple that
you could walk into a room
and go unnoticed.

though floral in design-
my pieces are for no
wallflowers.

this thursday, april 28th i am pleased to announce
that my collection of jewelry & i will be at one of my favorite
with food, wine, treats and glamour galore ;)

if you live close by- please stop by!
between 6-9pm.

8 ♥ love notes.:

  1. How fun and fabulous! Sadly I will not be here on Thursday :)

    Lissy

    ReplyDelete
  2. how exciting!!! i love that necklace, so bright and happy. definitely not for a wallflower like myself, but you are definitely working it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. waouw! i love your creations, they are beautiful and optimistic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm, that's so awesome Sami! Congrats and I hope it goes really really well and that you recap it all here for those of us who can't make it!

    xo, Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats again lady! Your designs are stunning. I hope you have a spectacular event- wish I could be there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so pretty! And the necklace in the first photo is GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!