Monday, June 6, 2011

♥ my sister is getting maui-ed.


yesterday we threw a hawaiian-themed wedding shower for my sister
and her fiance. (they're going to maui on their honeymoon!)

there were coconut-covered cupcakes, sand dollar favors,
flower & fish decorations, friends, family and lots of sunshine.
it was a wonderful day!

(the wedding party at the wedding party.)

4 ♥ love notes.:

  1. So cute!! You guys did a great job throwing it! Also, I love the little satc reference in the title :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cupcakes look delicious! And you all look absolutely stunning! That theme is genius. Sheer genius.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so fun! you have a beautiful family :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute!!! I love seeing all the family pictures...can't wait to see some wedding pics!

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!