Tuesday, September 27, 2011

♥ breathe in experience, breathe out poetry.

my bff, timothyrecently entered a neil young poetry contest-
where he creatively worked a number of song titles
into one brilliantly harmonious poem.
love it :)

source.

they say deep down inside everyone there lies a heart of gold.
and when there is nothing left for the world to take away-
comes a time to fade away.
we all wake up to a brand new day.
the ones we loved and lost now live on sugar mountain.
and sometimes when I am feeling helpless.
i remember my partner's heart of gold.
and then all the feelings come on me like a hurricane.
all the angels know my name.
for that is what keeps me rocking in the game.
and one day when i wake an old man,
i will remember when i ran, now long may we run.
*gypsy angel productions, 2011.

1 ♥ love notes.:

  1. It is simply gorgeous! Timothy has talents that are out of this world and need to be shared with the world!
    Tanya Hatch

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!