Thursday, September 15, 2011

♥ bubble bauble.



after the wedding, i came home with boxes and boxes of mason jars,
votive candles & mini vases- so i have been buzzing around my
apartment trying to make use of all these extra decorations.

my favorite reincarnation thus far is my round candle holder-
turned-cocktail ring cup. i am a big believer in putting your
accessories where they are easily accessible, and what better 
way to remember to rock a cocktail ring than to collect
them into one clear container that you can't miss?

3 ♥ love notes.:

  1. very cool idea! they all look so pretty in that bubble jar :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Genius. I still have boxes of votives and candle holders lining my storage space. Now I just need an apartment large enough to work them into something!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great idea, not only that but it looks great.

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!