Monday, November 21, 2011

♥ the cat's out of the bag.



i know i may be sort of old for christmas lists,
but if i could make an extravagant one, these charlotte olympia
kitty pumps would be at the tippy top of it.  

i think they'd definitely help me 
put my best foot forward.

7 ♥ love notes.:

  1. Well, I'm a total cat lady, so the kitty shoes definitely appeal to me. How fun!

    www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them! These are so perfect for you. Hopefully whoever is buying you Christmas presents sees this post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How are you liking A New Earth? I read it and loved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are super sweet! Your blog is great.

    xo,
    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are kinda cute! I hope Santa brings you this gift!

    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holly molly thats so cute! Love the kitty design so adorable specially its black. :D

    buy aion account

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!