Wednesday, December 28, 2011

♥ recipe for happiness.


another favorite gift i received for christmas
was this recipe box, which my mother lovingly
stencilled for me at my request.

as a keeper of a makeshift recipe notebook,
i am very excited to organize my various recipes
into one pretty little location.

here are some other favorites:

 this vintage recipe tin is utterly fantastic.

 this gorgeous recipe box from rifle paper co. is to die(t) for.

and this recipe binder from etsy shop 1canoe2 is super cute.

this cath kidston recipe organizer is floral & functional.



you can also make a virtual recipe box right on food-centric 
website, epicurious. i do this already- in a far less sophisticated manner
called emailing myself recipes to myself. works for me.


how do you keep track of your recipes?

3 ♥ love notes.:

  1. these are all so cute! my mum keeps track of her recipes in a huge old notebook :)


    xx, Sabinna and David

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so sweet!
    My recipes are scattered all around the kitchen and I can never find them... might be a good idea to grab me one recipe box. I love the one from Rifle. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the one from rifle & co is my favorite but i like yours too! It's hand painted so that makes it more special :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!