Thursday, April 19, 2012

♥ once in a blue moon.


for her fall 2012 collection, stella mccartney chose to tint her model's eyelashes,
"using a specific hue that was coated onto a base of covergirl 24-hour lashblast mascara
in black along both the upper and lower lash lines."

not sure what they mean by"a specific hue"- but I MUST HAVE IT.
LIKE, RIGHT NOW. IMMEDIATELY.

here are some blue mascaras that i found online at sephora,
one of which i will be purchasing posthaste after i harass the ladies who work there
 with my favorite beauty question: "which one is the best???"












have you worn blue mascara- and if so, which is your fave????

5 ♥ love notes.:

  1. This is kind of cool...I didn't even know there was such a thing! And I love the blue lashes with nude lips

    ReplyDelete
  2. My college roommate used to wear the Dior blue one a few years ago... it made her lashes blue, but not BLUE like Stella McCartney's models. Though perhaps she just needed to put a bit more on. It was a nice high quality mascara, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I was brave enough to try colored mascara - I love how it looks on others!

    xo,
    Hannah
    www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the Dior Show in blue. It doesn't really show up very well and is very clumpy. I know everyone is obsessed with DiorShow but the formula is lacking something for me.

    It was great seeing you the other night! Also, I wanted to say thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. It meant so much!

    xo
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun! Not sure I'm bold enough to give it a try... I did have blue, glitter hair mascara in 5th grade though (why?).

    Amanda
    www.TheDailyConfetti.com

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!