Tuesday, July 3, 2012

♥ red, white & blue.


i was feeling a little patriotic this weekend, so i wore an american flag-inspired 
ensemble and painted my nails to match. one look through pinterest and it
it apparent that i am not the only one with a holiday manicure.

the beauty department used stick on polish for a festive look.

fit, crafty, stylish & happy nailed it with the help of nail plates.

daily something used nail stamps and freehand to get this unique nail design! 

these july 4th fireworks by all nail and cosmetics are banging!

i would love to try this 4th of july marbling effect as seen on flaunt me.

how are you celebrating the 4th?
and what do your nails look like?

3 ♥ love notes.:

  1. I plan to celebrate by relaxing, relaxing maybe BBQing (depending on the weather) and hopefully get my nails done today once I leave the office:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute nails ! <3
    http://littlemissstylista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!