Tuesday, July 31, 2012

♥ ring a ding ding.


why is it that i am only now visiting your dreamy online jewelry shop
and feasting my eyes upon your glorious antique ring offerings, which i would
 have gladly demanded my husband (then boyfriend) buy me when i was
at a complete loss for words to describe what i wanted to wear
 on my ring finger forever and ever? 

because, although i adore my engagement ring,
i think i could have been equally happy with one of yours.

thank goodness there are always occasions when jewelry is
an appropriate gift ;) and now i know exactly where to look.

xo
sami



ps. happy wedding anniversary mk & george ♥ 

2 ♥ love notes.:

  1. I love her jewelry! I have a pair of earrings that are mis-matched dragons that are by her - they are so my faves!

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!