Wednesday, January 2, 2013

♥ may you live every day of your life.

there is something about a brand new journal that fills me with such happiness.


i don't know if it's the breaking of the new binding, the opportunity to write something
really poignent, or the feel of a good pen gliding along crisp paper- but whatever it is-
i am beyond excited to start using this memory book, which records a few lines each 
day, for the next FIVE years! what sort of odd & amazing things are bound to 
happen to me during that time frame?  i cannot wait to find out :)

love the idea? 
here are some other five year journals:







1, 2, 3, 4

3 ♥ love notes.:

  1. I love the ONE LINE A DAY journal. I featured it on Rue Le Chat at the beginning of 2012. So far so good, one year in! Enjoy & wishing you all the best in 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! I'm getting back into blogging and am delighted to start reading your blog again. It's funny -- I also got a 5-year journal this Christmas (one called a Q&A a Day) -- it's so nice to write in the first year's answer and wonder where life will take you in upcoming years!

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!