Tuesday, July 22, 2014

♥ drop everything and read.

i have no real desire to visit london, but then great,
 must-see art projects like, "books about town," pop up everywhere
within walking distance, and i need to see them in person,
or in the very least, write about them.

here are some of my favorite (of the 50!) 
book bench sculptures, painted by a variety of artists:






( nineteen eighty four, mrs. dalloway, through the looking glass,
great expectations & mary poppins!)

2 ♥ love notes.:

  1. These are awesome! This is exactly the type of thing I see on other blogs and say to myself, "Damn! Why didn't I find that first to blog about?"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can still write about it! there are 50 sculptures :) it's very well app.catwalk material!

      xoxox
      sami

      Delete

♥ tell me how you really feel!