Thursday, October 22, 2015

♥ apple of my eye!



last weekend, my family and i ventured to smolak farms for some good old-
fashioned apple picking! aside from the fact that it was 40 degrees AND snowing
(at one point!), it was such a treat to get out into the crisp air, enjoy the gorgeous 
foliage, munch on some delicious apple cider donuts (oh, and apples!), and hang
out with my siblings- whose company i love more and more as we get older.


i knew it was going to be cold that day- so i strategically layered myself with a sparkly 
sweatshirt, a red puffer vest and plaid cape and didn't once complain about how chilly it was!!!
 (yay! i'm a grown up! i did the same when dressing baby henry as well ;)

i also took the opportunity to pull out the quirky accessories- my hello kitty beanie 
and my favorite new pair of glasses-- these delicious black & white striped kate spade specks!


i am totally OBSESSED and apologize in advance if you see my in them in every selfie from 
now until eternity. they are just so eye-catching (get it?) that i can't help but want to pair
them with every print in my closet and every lipstick in my collection. and on the inside of
the glasses is one of kate spade's oft-used quotes "boys make passes at girls in glasses,"
another little detail that has me falling head over heels for these frames!

for more cute glasses made by designers you'll love, check out visionworks!


outfit details: sweatshirt & hat (old): forever 21, puffer vest (old) : j crew
cape: vintage, glasses: kate spade c/o visionworks

3 ♥ love notes.:

  1. Aww... such a beautiful family! And those are some pretty stinking cute glasses, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. apple picking is the best! my fave fall tradition!

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!